2001 Dodge Caravan SE Passenger Minivan 2.4L 4-cyl. 3-speed Automatic
- Base engine size: 2.4 l
- Torque: 167 ft-lbs. @ 4000 rpm
- Horsepower: 150 hp @ 5200 rpm
- Transmission: 3-speed automatic
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 360/440 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 18/22 mpg
2001 Dodge Caravan Sport Passenger Minivan 3.3L V6 4-speed Automatic
- Base engine size: 3.3 l
- Torque: 210 ft-lbs. @ 4000 rpm
- Horsepower: 180 hp @ 5200 rpm
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 320/440 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 16/22 mpg
If you drive or plan to buy 2001 Dodge Caravan Minivan then you should know what all the characteristics mentioned in the pamphlet mean to you. For example, here you can find out everything about MPG and EPA mileage est rates, what dimensions (length, width, height and wheel base) your actual or future car has. You can find out everything about suspension so you can estimate whether it is appropriate for the roads of your city or not. For the most part, this kind of information doesn’t play a crucial role in the choice, however you should admit that knowing all about different kinds of car warranty, trims and 2001 Dodge Caravan Minivan technical specification allows you to get the best value for money acquiring all the necessary functions and technologies and not wasting money on the rest of useless features.