1991 Pontiac Grand Prix SE Coupe 2.3L 4-cyl. 3-speed Automatic
- 3-speed automatic transmission
- Torque: 155 ft-lbs. @ 5200 rpm
- Horsepower: 160 hp @ 6200 rpm
- 2.3l i4 dohc 16v fi engine
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 313.5/429.0 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 19/26 mpg
1991 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Coupe 3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic
- 3.1l v6 ohv 12v fi engine
- Torque: 185 ft-lbs. @ 3200 rpm
- Horsepower: 140 hp @ 4400 rpm
- 4-speed automatic transmission
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 280.5/462.0 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 17/28 mpg
Are you a happy owner of 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe or just planning to buy one? Do you want to know more about your vehicle and technical specifications, its strength and weaknesses, to know the results of so-called SWOT-analysis, which is actually used in marketing however still applicable to any other situations? Some may ask without bias what they may need it for. I’ll explain.