1993 Toyota Supra Base Coupe 3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual
- 3.0l twin turbocharged i6 dohc 24v fi engine
- Torque: 315 ft-lbs. @ 4000 rpm
- Horsepower: 320 hp @ 5600 rpm
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 277.5/407.0 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 15/22 mpg
1993 Toyota Supra Base Coupe 3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual
- 3.0l i6 dohc 24v fi engine
- Torque: 210 ft-lbs. @ 4800 rpm
- Horsepower: 220 hp @ 5800 rpm
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 296.0/388.5 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 16/21 mpg
The fact that you’ve found some time to read this article through makes me wonder that you have some extra 5-10 minutes to read articles dedicated to more detailed information about various aspects of 1993 Toyota Supra Coupe model describing its transmission types and how they affect the overall car performance, engine size, safety systems like ABS and other helpful and interesting information about the series. The fact that you will finish these articles will make you more intelligenced in the sphere meaning you don’t need any additional consultation concerning many topics related to 1993 Toyota Supra Coupe of any year. In case you only thinking of getting some of 1993 Toyota Supra Coupe models you will get a knowledge that will help you to choose the most befitting one comparing to other models of various specifications and specs out of the available range.