1995 Toyota Supra Base Coupe 3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual
- 3.0l i6 dohc 24v fi engine
- Torque: 210 ft-lbs. @ 4800 rpm
- Horsepower: 220 hp @ 5800 rpm
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 296.0/407.0 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 16/22 mpg
1995 Toyota Supra Base Coupe 3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual
- 3.0l twin turbocharged i6 dohc 24v fi engine
- Torque: 315 ft-lbs. @ 4000 rpm
- Horsepower: 320 hp @ 5600 rpm
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 277.5/407.0 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 15/22 mpg
Can you consider yourself as a car connoisseur who knows a lot about cars like how 1995 Toyota Supra Coupe model of 2006 differs from 1995 Toyota Supra Coupe of 2010 or 2000 including its dimensions – height, width, length, wheel base; what kind of engine it’s got in there, what are the characteristics of this engine (torque, horsepower, engine size, MPG, number or valves and cylinders and so on), how types of suspensions differ one from another, what are the interior features available depending on this or that specification like climate control, cruise control, its fuel tank capacity, range in miles, EPA mileage est and so on? – We can tell you everything about every single detail of you favorite 1995 Toyota Supra Coupe car and track the entire history of the manufacturer including the very first car and the latest one, which has all the recent technological innovations that make nowadays cars look like art masterpiece in the sphere of car manufacturing.