1995 Toyota Supra Base Coupe 3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual
- 3.0l i6 dohc 24v fi engine
- Torque: 210 ft-lbs. @ 4800 rpm
- Horsepower: 220 hp @ 5800 rpm
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 296.0/407.0 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 16/22 mpg
1995 Toyota Supra Base Coupe 3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual
- 3.0l twin turbocharged i6 dohc 24v fi engine
- Torque: 315 ft-lbs. @ 4000 rpm
- Horsepower: 320 hp @ 5600 rpm
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 277.5/407.0 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 15/22 mpg
If you drive or plan to buy 1995 Toyota Supra Coupe then you should know what all the characteristics mentioned in the pamphlet mean to you. For example, here you can find out everything about MPG and EPA mileage est rates, what dimensions (length, width, height and wheel base) your actual or future car has. You can find out everything about suspension so you can estimate whether it is appropriate for the roads of your city or not. For the most part, this kind of information doesn’t play a crucial role in the choice, however you should admit that knowing all about different kinds of car warranty, trims and 1995 Toyota Supra Coupe technical specification allows you to get the best value for money acquiring all the necessary functions and technologies and not wasting money on the rest of useless features.