1990 Honda Civic Base Wagon 1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual
- 1.5l i4 sohc 16v fi engine
- Torque: 89 ft-lbs. @ 4500 rpm
- Horsepower: 92 hp @ 6000 rpm
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 321.3/368.9 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 27/31 mpg
1990 Honda Civic Base Wagon 1.6L 4-cyl. 4×4 6-speed Manual
- 1.6l i4 sohc 16v fi engine
- Torque: 100 ft-lbs. @ 5000 rpm
- Horsepower: 108 hp @ 6000 rpm
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 249.9/285.6 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 21/24 mpg
Knowing more information about the car you drive or you are going to buy and drive you ensure that your choice is going to be rather rational and deliver you much more satisfaction and benefit. We urge you to be more rational choosing a car, so you can save money and get the best value for money possible. So, go ahead and read all about torque, engine size, car dimensions, transmission, ABS, fuel tank capacity, wheel base, suspension, range in miles, allover technical specification and so on – we’ll help you by providing you with all the relevant information you might need to know about 1990 Honda Civic Wagon or any other vehicle you like. Spend just a few minutes reading our articles dedicted to 1990 Honda Civic Wagon and you will enrich your knowledge concerning all the major and minor car systems like transmission, engine, ABS and all the rest systems of these cars significantly.