1997 Toyota Supra Base Coupe 3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual
- 3.0l i6 dohc 24v fi engine
- Torque: 210 ft-lbs. @ 4800 rpm
- Horsepower: 220 hp @ 5800 rpm
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 296.0/407.0 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 16/22 mpg
1997 Toyota Supra Base Coupe 3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual
- 3.0l twin turbocharged i6 dohc 24v fi engine
- Torque: 315 ft-lbs. @ 4000 rpm
- Horsepower: 320 hp @ 5600 rpm
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 277.5/407.0 mi.
- Epa mileage est. (cty/hwy): 15/22 mpg
Here you can find precise information about every single inch of your car including the exact width, length, and height of 1997 Toyota Supra Coupe model of 2007 or any other year. Besides the dimensions you can also read detailed information concerning engine of the vehicle such as engine size, horsepower, the number of cylinders and valves, which can tell you a lot about potential performance of the car. As you might know each series of car model has different dimensions - width, length, height, wheel base, and suspension which you can choose by picking out one of the available specs of the model you like. Size of the 1997 Toyota Supra Coupe and the number of doors available doesn’t matter for most of potential customers, however such information as mpg (the rate of fuel efficiency – miles per gallon), which is essential for the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) mileage est, according to which the energy tax is estimated. Also the mentioned rate along with fuel tank capacity and the range in miles (cty/hwy) tells you how long and how far you can drive your vehicle with the actual amount of gas in the tank.